Thursday, August 16, 2018

Generation of Me

Look at me, look at me
All of you just look at me
I'm the best above all rest
there be not one with my address

The whole world does not e'er compare
to me who's loved most everywhere
my Mommy daddy told me so
there is none better one to know

Attention do I need from thee
and all the world for me to see
the way I walk and talk and dance
the way I sing and take a chance

The way I play and walk my dog
the way I found a pollywog
The way my cat does tricks for you
the way my kids do march to school

I need my pictures you to see
in this pose that one all of me
my fancy dress and refined shoes
my clothing that much more than you

My trips my drinks my fine cuisine
much better yours have ever been
My fitness works and diets last
my poundage lost and prolonged fasts

My vanity for all to see
my flowing muscles flexed for thee
my workouts timed with sweated brow
my keto body skinny now

My fly guy smile it be the most
my twirking makes them all to boast
my beach trip, mountains, biking trails
activities mine that be not stale

My politics all should agree
for picked them I cause they're for me
the candidates with perfect past
the only ones for me to last

My teams are best do let me brag
with your poor choices do not nag
For mine are best and all know this
your teams are losers you have missed

My children greater than them all
their grades and actions do not loll
my wife my husband be the best
my marriage better than the rest

And selfie sticks records one take
and random poses no mistakes
for asked not I for this to be
this generation of only me

And post my face on book to see
that you may look at only me
and all the world will see my life
and you should care see my strife

I do not care that I fulfill
lovers of self the final bill
For my importance all should see
for all be lovers of only me

For all the world revolves round me
get out my way and let me be
for me more watch than you do you
there is no better thing to do

So do not fuss just let me be
and always look at only me
for all else boring do not strive
to bother me with all thy life




No comments:

Post a Comment