Friday, March 29, 2019

The Unknown

Anonymous yet it shall be
these foreign things I cannot see
the nameless crew of secret heart
that keeps my thoughts within the dark

The new and still yet unexplained
remote concealed and thus unnamed
those strange and foreign unperceived
the distant faraway from me

That alien and far-off thought
both unexplored and offered not
the undiscovered unperceived
be hidden far with silent plea

Left questioning unrecognized
the little known untold reprise
The often vast and unexplored
and unfamiliar untoward

These random unidentified
incognito rack my mind
with little known and unrevealed
while still the mystery solid sealed

But down in script I'll prose my heart
and bring the unrevealed to art
the un-noted and clandestine
that taunt and thrash my tortured mind

And un-renowned I'll stay the same
without distinction to my name
with hidden thoughts that be my own
to join enigma of the unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment