Friday, February 1, 2019

Generation of the Offended

How much am I aggrieved
and angered and annoyed
my soul doth thou antagonize
disgusting disturbing ploy

To me dost thou exasperate
with all thy bitter gall
for I dictate that which offends
for yours care not at all

I quite be much the horrified
thy words they hurt my way
and irritate the thoughts be mine
my outrage don't obey

Tis trust that I require from thee
provoke me thou hast done
offending me with everything
my laws thou always shun

Your shocking photos rile me
upsetting footage bring
you sicken me with all thy rants
disgruntled fretting sting

Thy great affronts to my set rules
they nauseate and pain
disoblige thy slighted slur
distressing normal wain

Thy jarring pique has miffed my way
and nettled with my mind
repelling me thy wicked snub
repulsing unrefined

Tis thy great sin and trespass there
transgressing deep my soul
and vexing spirits everywhere
aligning with my scroll

Offending wounds that cut me deep
thy disagreeing fling
and turn me off and curse thyself
with thy obtrusive zing


No comments:

Post a Comment