Sunday, February 3, 2019

No Discipline

Why should I clean my room?
why should I make my bed?
You tell me this is training
but I like rest instead

Do not make me regiment
accomplish what you want
I care not for the rules you make
for they abuse my vaunt

My inward drive development
I'd rather I control
don't educate or regulate
or tell me have a goal

Obedience to my own way
no self-restraint of will
no regulation cultivate
or inculcated drills

I'll not curb my appetites
my conduct let me be
indoctrination limitation
be the best for me

Thy strictness do not legislate
I'll show no self-control
my method disobedience
be just the way I roll

And dare not talk of practices
will-power or prepare
and never make me exercise
self-govern unaware

My self-command and mastery
be just the way I want
accomplishing my nothingness
my laziness to flaunt

And doing what you do not want
is what I want to do
and carry out your discipline
makes robots out of you


No comments:

Post a Comment