Thursday, April 4, 2019

Filin' Torpe'

Der b dos who wonder
who I is or who I b
dey don't no me
an I don't b noin' dem
u fill me?

But dats alright dats okay
dey will soon no me
when I share what dey be thinkin'
'bout dis and dat an d other thang
u fill me?

I be pontificatin' estrapolatin'
contemplatin' exaggeratin'
while manificatin' educatin'
da imaginatin' great causatin'
u fill me?

On dis and dat dat bug us all
belo our breadth both big and small
dos nasty folk dat be so wrong
dey nare a 1 do rite along
u fill me?

My name b “Torpe” n I's no best
much better I dan all da rest
If u b listn' to dees here words
u be learnin' ur mind not blurred
u fill me?

An dare u not be question me
cause I be right n all u see
n if u thank I not adored
go ahead u ben wrong before
u fill me?


No comments:

Post a Comment