Sunday, April 14, 2019

Torpe' on Bein' Too Close

Who dis is b comin' up next to me
bringin' dey space close to mines
Y u b thankin' u can come all up n here
bringin' ur nasty self within breathin' distance?

Y u b tryin' to hab a conversation so close to my face
dat I can smell ur stanky breath?
Y u not brushin' ur teef u nasty thang
u r so nasty

An when u b n the store with ur buggy
n I b waitn' n my line
y u b bangin' ur cart into my heels?
Wat is rong wid u?

I b sayn', y dis fool getn so close?
he better b backn' up a bit
I'm 'bout to go cray cray
like a spider monkey on him
wat is da madder wid u?

U b thankn' u b on some Chinese train
wher' erbody b so close dey can't b movn'?
Mashed all up n each uder's faces
n squished togedder like dey b sardines
u bedder b backn' up u nasty thang

Y u b smashn' all up in my bizness
n da elebater win dey b all kine of room n it?
u b all up in da buttons n b mashn' em
like dat b helpn da elebator to go faster
wat is rong wid u?

U adjacent, abutting, neighboring
nigh contiguous imminent proximate
impending immediate comin' like a stray cat
adjoining urself so close to me
u ain't got no sense?

Y u b approaching my car from behind
so close our bumpers almost b touchn'
U can't see I b up here?
Wat is I supposedt to do”
open my trunkand let u b comin' n?
Wat is da madder wid u?
Den u b speedn' up behin' me
flashn' ur lights like u b goin' to a fire
racin' around me so close
u almost b reckn' me
n b stopped at da same light ware I be?
U r so reckless u nasty thang?

N don't get me started on da parkn' lot
where der b two thousand parkn' spaces open
n u b parkn' ur car right up next to mines
U ain't got no sense?
Two thousand parkn' spaces
n ub parkn' right up next to me
where I can't b openin' my door?
Wat is rong wid u?
Wat u b expectn' me to do,
unfold n slip through my window?
U r so nasty

Wat I b sayn' is, u bedder be backn' up
n hab some curt-e-sy
cuz dey b some crazy bird
dat gonna fly all up in ur bizness
n telln' u wat ererbody else b thankn'
about ur nasty self
U b bein' comn' up too close n
u bedder b givn' me some space”


No comments:

Post a Comment