Saturday, November 28, 2020

November 19. 2008

 

What marketh thee oh dreadful day

when life hath turned on edge

When banker's call altered my life

and caused thee fateful dread


The thieves among thee thou didst know

and thought them lifetime friends

hath brought thee hurt and painful woe

that took thee years to mend


Thine oversight a mystic trail

of weaving lies untold

of altered books and evil thoughts

thy tangled web unfold


And thus alas thine aid did bring

to cause an altered state

only to have thee compress more

with scheming absence fate


And thus alone yet not but I

to face this fearful place

the Master lead me step by step

and did thy harm replace


For thou wast strong and bid me ill

and tested all my faith

proclaiming loud my dreadful state

that caused me much unswathe


But victor thou didst not prevail

for Master brought me out

by trusting Him who hath availed

and conquered all my doubt


Now warrior found inside of me

of trial tested fate

dost constant lean upon His arm

to everlasting state


No comments:

Post a Comment