Saturday, February 6, 2021

Non-Stationary Cruise

 

What be this site before my gaze

looking straightly out

the window of my perched place

while settled 'pon my couch


The waves of constant slighted roar

beneath my captured view

reminders of my sacred past

non-stationary cruise


Of railing fixed upon the porch

continual deck of glee

where soul doth rest and mind at ease

fulfilling silent peace


Where writer's script proceeding shake

the depth of soul within

and penmanship inspired task

to challenge mortal men


A rattle to the changeless ones

who toil and wrest with work

till fainting breath escapes their corpse

and death begins it's smirk


No waste of life so short and sweet

exist completely still

where monetary chase and catch

can never find it's will


This cruise upon my sorted thoughts

arresting thus my mind

forsaking all the useless chores

exhausting all my time


 

No comments:

Post a Comment