Monday, July 25, 2022

All the Father Gives - John 6:37

The apostle John wrote how Jesus told the people looking for Him, “I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That you also have seen me, and believe not”, and in chapter six and verse thirty-seven of his book, John shared how Jesus said, “all the Father gives me shall come to me” where we read:

All that the Father gives me shall come to me; and him that comes to me I will in no wise cast out.

The verse reads,All that the Father gives me shall come to me;”. John began with the words, “All the Father” or “each, every, the whole and everything the Heavenly Father God” “gives me” which means “grants, bestows, furnishes and supplies to me, Jesus” “shall come to me” or “will arise, appear and come forth to me, Jesus”. John shared how Jesus said “everything, including people” His Father God bestows upon Him will “arise and come forth” to Him.

The verse goes on to say, and him that comes to me I will in no wise cast out.” John continued with the words, “and him” which means “and the person whether male or female” “that comes to me” or “who arises, appears and comes forth to me, Jesus” “I will in no wise cast out” which means “I, Jesus, will in no way drive out or away nor banish”. John shared how Jesus said the person who “comes forth” to Him will in no way be “driven away” from Him nor banished.

When we meditate upon John's words in this verse, we discover how there is security with Father God for every person who comes to Jesus, and this security will never cause them to be banished. God loves every person, and His desire is to have a personal relationship with them through His Son Jesus. Jesus will receive everything and everyone His Father designed for Him, and they will never be banished from Him. Those who do not know the position granted by Jesus and the security found within Him should submit themselves to God and have their relationship secured with Him forever.

Next time John shares how Jesus says, “I came down from heaven, not to do my own will”, so read ahead, and we shall join together then.

Until tomorrow…there is more…

Look for the daily devotional book “Equipped for Battle – From Generation to Generation”, the marriage book “So, You Want to Be Married”, “One Year in the Sermon on the Mount” and the new poetry book "Random Mushrooms Volumes I and II" and the new novel "Elizabeth County" in all major bookstore sites,
http://www.amazon.com ; http://www.barnesandnobles.com ; download to e-books, and find it locally at www.mrzlc.com/bookstore. All references are from "Strongs Concordance".







 

No comments:

Post a Comment