Sunday, December 17, 2023

A Team of Misery

I'll pick a team of misery

to comfort in my pain

and with delight I'll boast my plight

tis really for my gain


And all to them will I reveal

details my passioned plead

while making their assembling

the misery that I need


And I'll ignore the consequence

my foolish acts and deeds

for pity's sake will I relate

to others' heartfelt creed


Together we'll commiserate

my ignominious trait

and hide within their shameful sobs

negating guilt shamed state


For none should make me feel this way

how dare thee bring accuse

the foot of pride has held me up

and I'll ignore thy ruse


And standing strong yet with my team

we shall assail thy rift

and keep within divided heart

resist thy righteous sift


And to the end I'll keep my might

regardless of the truth

with stubbornness attend my way

like squad dismiss forsooth



 

No comments:

Post a Comment