Sunday, March 24, 2024

Nonsense

 

Empty words of vain conceit

without content in mind

a ne'er do well in absent things

the thoughtless one opines


The balderdash upon my lips

without a single care

of who or what or when or where

the mindless one who's there


And those who hear and read these sounds

canst not give them concern

devoid of truth and worthless facts

and nothing here to learn


The wasted time of reading this

cannot be thus regained

and wonder why the empty space

this caused within my brain


And finding still my interest here

I dare not be released

for capture did the prose appear

and takes away my peace


But waste of time doth come with ease

for many on their path

forsaking thus eternal things

the daunting aftermath


To find an end no more can I

than those who've read thus far

this nonsense poem belongs to me

and all those quite bizarre




 

No comments:

Post a Comment