Saturday, August 12, 2023

Cast From the Womb - Psalms 22:10

In Psalms chapter twenty-two David wrote about Jehovah God saying, “you are he that took me out of the womb: you did make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts, and in chapter twenty two and verse ten of Psalms David said, “I was cast upon you from the womb where we read,

I was cast upon you from the womb: you are my God from my mother's belly.

The verse begins, “I was cast upon you from the womb: David began with the words, “I was cast upon you” which means “I, David, was hurled, flung and thrown toward you, Jehovah God” “from the womb” or “apart from the matrix, abdomen or belly of his mother”. David said he was flung toward Jehovah God from the time he was birthed.

The verse goes on to say, “you are my God from my mother's belly. David continued with the words, “you are my God” or “you, Jehovah God, exist as my, David's, Divine judge, ruler and Supreme God” “from my mother's belly” which means “separate from my, David's, matriarch's stomach or abdomen”. David wrote how Jehovah God was his “Supreme judge and ruler” from the time he was born of his mother.

When we consider the words in this verse, we learn how David recognized that Jehovah God was with him all His life. From the time David was born, he was positioned toward God to be in his life. Jesus was with His Father God in Heaven forever, and He was sent to the earth to die on the cross for the sins of mankind. He was resurrected from the dead three days later, and when we believe and trust in Him as our personal “Savior and Lord”, He will forgive our sins and grant us everlasting life with Him. David acknowledged God's presence from the time of his birth, and we may join Him in praise as we acknowledge His Son Jesus through whom we may be “born again”. (See John 3:3)

Next time David says, Be not far from me; for trouble is near, so read ahead, and we shall join together then.

Until tomorrow…there is more…

See more devotionals on the website "thewordfortodaywithray.com" or look for the daily devotional book “Equipped for Battle – From Generation to Generation”, the marriage book “So, You Want to Be Married”, “One Year in the Sermon on the Mount” and the new poetry book "Random Mushrooms Volumes I and II" and the new novel "Elizabeth County" in all major bookstore sites, http://www.amazon.com ; http://www.barnesandnobles.com ; download to e-books, and find it locally at www.mrzlc.com/bookstore. All references are from "Strongs Concordance".








 

No comments:

Post a Comment